2014 apocolips

Monday Mini-Haul

11:11Katie Ennis


I have problem. That problem is my inability to avoid going in a Boots when I see one, so when my train was running half an hour late I popped in and added to my beauty stash. I picked up two lip colours and two mascaras. I have been dying to try the new Rimmel Apocalips in a matte shade so I grabbed the meteoric matte which is a plum tone. I also got a new tube of the maybelline the falsies volume express mascara and a colour lash clear mascara from collection. The last thing I got is the new release from Rimmel, kiss proof lip colour, there is a stain and a setting type gloss and they are in the shade kiss me you fool. Full reviews will be up in a few posts time!

Love Katie

xxx

Follow me here - Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Google + and Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form